The GT-1000 10 (D WIDE) Designed for the runner with an active lifestyle seeking a lightweight everyday running shoe with excellent cushioning and support. Functional for those who require more room in their footwear, the width in this model is wider to provide a more accommodating fit.
The upper has been reimagined with a new engineered mesh that adjusts to your foot's natural shape while providing a comfortable midfoot hold. With the addition of an integrated support system, this application improves the heel fit and creates a more secure feel. Following a more sustainable design approach, this shoe also uses fewer resources to colour dye the sockliner.
Featuring a layer of GEL technology cushioning in the heel to improve shock absorption, the shoe also integrates a FLYTEFOAM midsole material that offers a softer and more supportive feeling at footstrike. Lastly, the DUOMAX support system consists of a firmer density of foam placed on the medial side of the midsole to help reduce the foot's pronounced inward roll (overpronation) while improving stability.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- FLYTEFOAM technology provides lightweight cushioning
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- DUOMAX technology helps reduce overpronation
- AHARPLUS heel plug improves durability
- OrthoLite insole provides soft step-in comfort
- Sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions