100% Silicone Eyeline adult swim cap, protects your hair and scalp from chlorine. Keeps hair out of your face while swimming. Swimming caps are designed for competitive swimmers in order to reduce hydrodynamic drag while swimming. By creating a smooth surface area for the water to flow over, caps allow swimmers to move more quickly and fluidly through the water than they could without a cap. This, in turn, improves mobility while swimming helping you to perform better in competition. In addition to their performance benefits, there are many other reasons to wear a cap. Some people use swim caps to help keep water out of their hair, which helps to reduce the damage that chlorine and other pool chemicals may cause. Unlike shower caps, however, swim caps are not designed to keep the water out. there is no guarantee that your hair will stay completely dry. Swim caps can also be used to help cover your ears while swimming, retain heat, and keep hair out of the pool.
Caring for your swim cap
- Rinse with fresh cold water and dry immediately after use
- Do not store your cap in a wet state
- Do not leave cap in direct sunlight or exposed to heat
- Trace amounts of copper in pool may cause discolouration to cap
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Fingernails may tear cap when putting on and off