Welcome to SportsPower Bundaberg! When you choose to buy your sporting equipment, shoes or activewear from us you can choose to join our community and earn exclusive rewards you won’t find anywhere else.
It’s free and easy to sign up for and the best part is you earn rewards every time you shop (even during a sale) in-store. When you spend $500 we generate a $25 loyalty reward that you can use whenever you choose. There is no time limit so your reward won’t disappear and you don’t have to spend it all at once. Our team member will let you know at the time of purchase that you’ve got a reward and you save $$ on your purchase.
Belonging to our customer rewards program means we’ll:
- Keep digital receipts for your purchases. This is important if you need to exchange an item or process a warranty claim.
- Give you first access to our sales and VIP events.
- Give you loyalty rewards. $25 instore loyalty reward when you spend $500 instore.
- Give you access to competitions that are run nationally or locally.
What is the “Fan Club”?
You may have seen the “Fan Club” mentioned in advertising, catalogues or at sportspower.com.au https://www.sportspower.com.au/. SportsPower’s cooperative marketing office in Melbourne (which helps 140 stores to advertise) runs a database called the SportsPower “Fan Club”, and you may see this referred to on material generated by them. SportsPower Bundaberg takes a localised approach and offers you our exclusive “Customer Rewards” program which takes precedence in our local area.
If your shopping at our local Bundaberg store or using our website the SportsPower Bundaberg Customer Rewards is the one to use. We are sorry we know this a little confusing…
Some Other Important Things To Remember
- Your rewards are linked to your email. If you shop online or instore please ensure that you use the same email address.
- You can change your email address or other personal details in-store with one of our team or online by logging into your account.
- The SportsPower Bundaberg Rewards Program only operates in our store. SportsPower stores around Australia are independently owned and operated - that’s part of what makes us great.
- At no stage can any SportsPower Bundaberg Customer Loyalty Rewards be redeemed for cash.